National Poetry Competition
Potential benefits of sponsoring the National Poetry Competition
- The sponsors would be credited in the competition name. For example: 'The National Poetry Competition in association with...'
- Potentially, we could introduce a themed category to reflect the sponsor's organisation/business.
- The sponsors would have a promotional page on the National Poetry Competition pages of the Poetry Society's website. These pages receive 1000's of visitors in the months the competition is open.
- Information about the sponsors would be included on the entry forms (of which approximately 90,000 are printed), which are distributed over a seven month period to a national audience of literature enthusiasts and poetry-lovers (via bookstores, libraries, literary festivals and arts venues throughout the UK).
- A full page advert/promotion for the sponsors would be provided on the inside back page of Poetry Review, Britain's most widely read poetry magazine, which has a quarterly print run of 5000 and is distributed to members and selected bookshops nationwide.
- All promotional material produced for the National Poetry Competition would acknowledge the sponsors and include their logo.
As well as the above, the Poetry Society would would happily explore any other creative marketing and promotional activities any potential sponsor may want to suggest.